Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, April 7, 2014

WBR: The Balding of Ruth

Since I will be losing my hair in about a week, I thought that, to save on messiness and appearing as if I had the mange, I would to some pre-emptive hair removal. Below are a series of pictures taken by my photo-savvy brother-in-law, to document the event.

P.S. It was a completely liberating experience. :)


Step 1: After chopping off a few inches
Self-shave
Sister Cathie helps - payback for years of sibling rivalry?
 
Mom supervising Cathie's handiwork. Her remark when I was done?
"That is oddly attractive."
 
Balding is complete.
 

1 comment:

  1. This site is excellent and so is how the subject matter was explained. I also like some of the comments too. Waiting for the next post.
    Hip Replacement Surgery

    ReplyDelete